Welcome to channelonline.tv's What's On guide.
The area's a one stop shop for all the best things to do around the Channel Islands.
Not only can you search for an event here but we want you to upload your own, too!
Paintings by Janine Graham will be on display and are a culmination of an exploration into the sinuous forms found both in the body and in the landscape while having an abstract quality.
The Beauty of Birds: a beginner’s guide to birds, their natural history and how to study them
This is a 3-day course (bank holiday weekend) aimed at amateur bird enthusiasts wanting to gain an understanding into why birds are so special.
Participants will also be introduced to practical field skills in the behavioural ecology and conservation of birds from experts in the field of bird conservation.
Sessions will include:
• What exactly makes birds so unique;
• Flying dinosaurs? - how birds have evolved;
• Bird monitoring - try out different techniques and understand when to use them;
• Basic bird taxonomy and tips for identification;
• Birds and conservation - Durrell’s experience in conservation of threatened birds worldwide;
• Global issues for bird conservation.
• Guided bird walks around Jersey;
• Demonstration of mist-netting and bird ringing;
• Behind-the-scenes tour at Durrell
The cost of the course is £250 with an early booking discount of 20% if booked and paid for by Friday 12th April.
For further information please contact 01534 860037 or email@example.com
Charity pub quiz night
Guernsey Autocross Fun Meeting
Guernsey Classic Vehicle Club
Last meet and drive before Annual Show. The Classic Vehicles of Guernsey will meet from 2.00pm on Albert Pier. Please contact Mike Granthan on 07781 406609 for updates on the day.